My bmx video

Dirteatr717

Watching that makes me want to go riding again. Too bad my bike and I got into a fight with a Olds Alero and lost. Not to be a total fun killer but you guys really should wear some brain buckets when your in the skate park.

Not to be a total fun killer but you guys really should wear some brain buckets when your in the skate park.

I usually do but I wasnt doing anything big that day... I know pros fall sometimes too but i don't try anything new without a helmet :dunce:

yea it does look fun. lol theres also no place around here to do that kinda thing even in the city nearest to me

if i lived by you id probobly die from not being able to ride :(

even tho i love riding trails theyd be really hard to maintain up by you lol...here's what the trails by me look like... http://www.youtube.com/user/22willson22 ... nWQXQMmbG8

Thanks for the reminder of my past capabilities! I can't ride like that any more, but about 10-15 years ago I was real good. I tried to ride again last summer and failed miserably. It was still fun to get back on a bike and ride though. Thankfully I have my good bike that I'll never ride again (worth a lot of money) and my worthless bike that I can trash all I want to. jamminz.gif

Now you have me wishing it was summer again, so I can get out and ride again.

The one I don't ride anymore is a 1999 25th anniversary Mongoose Sniper in lime green. The last one I seen on Ebay a few years ago was in worse shape than mine (mine is all original and very minimal scratches (I keep it inside my apartment)) and it went for $5,700. I know it's not an accurate judge of how much it's actually worth, but regaurdless, I don't want to risk damaging it. My beat around bike is a newer Mongoose (Wal-Mart special that to me isn't even a real Mongoose) Hoop D that is already pretty beat up.

You have any pics of that Supergoose? I always loved them things for some reason.

The one I don't ride anymore is a 1999 25th anniversary Mongoose Sniper in lime green. The last one I seen on Ebay a few years ago was in worse shape than mine (mine is all original and very minimal scratches (I keep it inside my apartment)) and it went for $5,700.

You have any pics of that Supergoose? I always loved them things for some reason.

DANGGGGG and ill get some for you tmoro.. i can't tell you how many people have came up to me asking where i got it and how they have memories with theirs as a kid lol

I think he "F'd it up" at the end of the video :yes: . That does make me want to ride again. Sadly, they closed down the Skate/Bike park down we used to go to. They have a BMX Dirt track around the corner from me now. I guess it is coming back into popularity. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup: