DANGIT!

Oizarod115

does anyone know if a ticket over the registration of your vehicle goes against your insurance rate?

my comanche just switched ownership between myself and my brother (long story, he's owned it for the last 3 years b/c of insurance) and i didn't know you couldn't drive it before going to the tag office... not a speeding ticket or anything, strictly a registration problem.

well the ticket is apparently bunk, and i was perfectly legal to be driving its just not suggested because they can pull you over to check your paperwork at any time.

cop neighbor is with the same force (gwinnett county) and said it was a dickhead ticket to write but he couldn't get it dropped for me since it had already been turned in so i'll have to take the day off work to fight it.

nope i had like 10 tickets for a car not being inspected 105.00 tot he state of PA and no points.

Uninspected IS a moving violation in Mass.

The only time it's not a moving violation is when a meter maid writes the ticket (when you're parked).

As far as unregistered, that gets you towed here,

and uninsured (usually goes along with unregistered) carries a possible JAIL sentence in Mass.

nope i had like 10 tickets for a car not being inspected 105.00 tot he state of PA and no points.

Uninspected IS a moving violation in Mass.

The only time it's not a moving violation is when a meter maid writes the ticket (when you're parked).

As far as unregistered, that gets you towed here,

and uninsured (usually goes along with unregistered) carries a possible JAIL sentence in Mass.

Your laws there in the good commonwealth make NY look like Montana :D