Lookin at a 92 tomorrow

88pioneer

I'm heading down to Pine Hill in South Jersey tomorrow to take a look at a 92 LWB, 4.0 4x4 AW4. Its got a SOA rear, an the rest is a 4.5". Its only got a 35 in it but that will change soon. The floors were just redone so there good. I know most of the stuff to look for an make sure is good, but figured i would ask the pro's if there is anything in particular i should watch for before buying it. thanks :cheers: O an that snorkel will come off as soon as i get it home. :ack:

Well i bought it, gotta get it registered and go back and get it. No rust on the body, no rust on the frame. Build date of 4/92, yes that means the last month of production. Has a couple loose ends, but not all that bad, a little rough around the edges. Can't wait to get it home and start wrenchin on it jamminz.gif

Nice find ! Guess I'll be changing the name of my build thread after all . :yes:

I paid 2700 $ for mine , but it had never been wheeled , modified or neglected . All documents shown from Denver dealership ,

going all the way back to the purchase date . Somehow all shoved in the glove box . :dunno:

After pulling it all out , I couldn't get it all back in there , kinda like a old tent bag . :ack:

O, one of the things i need to figure out too is for some reason the gaps between the gas and brake pedal, and the gas pedal and tranny hump is ridiculously small, i could barely get my boot on to the gas pedal, without getting it wedged on the brake, i don't know what to do with this :huh???: . Any help is greatly appreciated

hey now, my fire trucks are bright green, i don't ride red :thumbsup: . An that sticker was on when i got it, i guess the kid was a member here, we were talking back an forth about the club

our used to be brite yellow. i don't hae pics of them since i just joined last year but about 15 years ago they went back to red. fire trucks should always be red IMHO