My 12/26/09 Pik-N-Pull Load..<Pic>

SuperWade2

if either of you guys go back to that yard and take the time to grab those Comanche AND Laredo emblems I WILL make it worth your time!

I want another set of those for my '90.

Sorry but i don't know when I'm gona get back to the j yard , if by chance i do ill snag them for ya

if either of you guys go back to that yard and take the time to grab those Comanche AND Laredo emblems I WILL make it worth your time!

Sorry but i don't know when I'm gona get back to the j yard , if by chance i do ill snag them for ya

:agree: Same Here....Now that I know you can check the Pik-N-Pull Inventory for MJ's specifically, I prob won't go back unless they get some new MJ's in.

:agree: Same Here....Now that I know you can check the Pik-N-Pull Inventory for MJ's specifically, I prob won't go back unless they get some new MJ's in.

wo wo wo how n the hell do check the inventory ?

O and as a side note i found out the other day that my wifes nieces uncle owns the P-N-P in mosslanding , but that don't me squat since i can't get the super hookup from him , o well.

wo wo wo how n the hell do check the inventory ?

O and as a side note i found out the other day that my wifes nieces uncle owns the P-N-P in mosslanding , but that don't me squat since i can't get the super hookup from him , o well.

Not sure if all the sites are listed in here, but the NorCal ones are... Tells you what Row (never seen a map) and what date they entered the yard!

http://www.picknpull.com/check_inventory.aspx

Man........reading this post gets me down :(

Now I need to decide to hang on to "parts" or start selling them off :hmm:

Kind of crazy that I'm sitting on over 6 pairs of tail lights :nuts:

Unless...........the longer I hold them, the higher the price will be in the future :yes:

SW2........you don't feel too bad about what you had to pay for the tail lights from the PnP now......do you????

SW2........you don't feel too bad about what you had to pay for the tail lights from the PnP now......do you????

Not even a little bit... I could use the extra $$$ right now... My wife decided we needed a piano and I have a bunch of stuff that i'd like to by for the TJ (and MJ), so I'm not really needing to horde parts and would rather have the $$$.

Sw2

I'm sure you could use the extra $$$$ at this time :D

Honestly..........that is the highest price I've seen for a pair of tail lights, I mean I've seen the $160 range, but never the price you got....... :thumbsup:

The thing is........you could do the same thing next week, and not see that price again :dunno:

I was just razzing you, cause you "thought" you paid too much for them, man, I wish the PnP I hit would get some in.......They charge $11.95 out the door for tail lights :D

i saw a pair go for 350 on ebay once

Now, that I missed........of course, I don't spend alot of time on e-bay....... :roll:

Not saying your wrong, just have not see that myself :dunno:

And.......what's up with your typing........your getting better, is that the new net book you just got???

*I can read almost every word your typing now* :teehee: