Sign in to follow this  
freakjeep93

this thing on?

COMON PPL i know there isnt many of us but speak up. we gotta make a canadian meet some where in quebec sometime cuz thats the middle of where we seem to be from

How 'bout southwest Ontario. Say halfway up the Lake Huron coast line, Goderich area?

I'll be there (actually, in Clinton) visiting with my parents and brother between Xmas and New Years, although I'm taking Booger (XJ) and not the Pig.

Even London or Kitchener would be okay, but Toronto is a bit far. Quebec is out of the question.

i wouldnt be able to go . don't have my license yet :( but after febuary i can meet anywhere around maine ,maby newhampshire , nb definetly, or around wuebec and maby ontario.

anyone around ? we still need to have a meet and greet some time after February anywhere in the eastern area of canada and the states.

lol okay

but yea this summer i should be in the army reserves so ill be doing training at either bordon ont or gageown NB .I'm hoping borden. but if anyone s around tjhis summer around one of those places i may be able to meet up with someone.

I am from Joliette near Montreal... so a little bit away from you

I think you are the only one from NB, we are 2 from quebec, and all others are from Ontario

this will not be a big meeting !!

Especially for those of us on the left side of the country! We have 6 MJs here in my family alone!

If I get a chance to take some pics of them over Christmas (I live in the US now and have 3 of them here)