they downgraded my account

DansGreyMj

i got an email from naxja saying my message folder was full and i know i didnt have that many but when i get there it says i can only have up to 5,

i guess thats what i get for voicing my opinion against illegal imagration, its a good thing i never gave up 40 bucks to join the biggest group of a-holes ever, i just feel bad for the other black letter named guys that get harassed until they join, i don't really care for them that place is overrated and it aint even a club its a cult

i got an email from naxja saying my message folder was full and i know i didnt have that many but when i get there it says i can only have up to 5,

i guess thats what i get for voicing my opinion against illegal imagration, its a good thing i never gave up 40 bucks to join the biggest group of a-holes ever, i just feel bad for the other black letter named guys that get harassed until they join, i don't really care for them that place is overrated and it aint even a club its a cult

did you try posting in the supprt section?

NAXJA is a great place, just don't take everyone so seriously.

i go there only when its 1AM and my shifter won't go back into my transmission and i have to be at work at 10AM...

cause i know 5-90 or someone will be on there... worked last time.

its great when you're in a bind, and the info is great.

i just prefer the "homey-er" atmosphere of the comancheclub

i was actually gonna join until i found out it was FORTY DOLLARS, i go to forums cause i can't afford to get my junk fixed :redX: i don't have that kinda money to fork over!

i was actually gonna join until i found out it was FORTY DOLLARS, i go to forums cause i can't afford to get my junk fixed :redX: i don't have that kinda money to fork over!

I just look at it as I have saved hundreds (maybe thousands) of dollars because of NAXJA, so paying a little to keep the site running is just a thank-you. Also, included in membership is UFWDA membership ($25 value) which helps keep trails open and fight for land-use issues.

I just look at it as I have saved hundreds (maybe thousands) of dollars because of NAXJA, so paying a little to keep the site running is just a thank-you. Also, included in membership is UFWDA membership ($25 value) which helps keep trails open and fight for land-use issues.

Same here, I lurked and fixed my junk, after they helped me get through my fuel pump electrical mess I joined.

Honestly I stay out of the majority of the forums anymore and post mostly in the chapter forum, cause I know those guys, and we can bust balls on a friendly level :)

I didn't know that $25 of the $40 went to UFWDA. That's really kewl. 8)

Same here, I lurked and fixed my junk, after they helped me get through my fuel pump electrical mess I joined.

Honestly I stay out of the majority of the forums anymore and post mostly in the chapter forum, cause I know those guys, and we can bust balls on a friendly level :)

Shut up stupid... Your just lucky we let you drink our Kool-aid. ;)

Been a member for about 3 years now. By far have saved much more than the 70 or 80 bucks it cost me for the membership. BTW, I have yet to meet a better group of people to be with on the trail or off.

But, it is the members who pay, who pay for the support of the site. Unfortunately, running a site that large requires some serious cash.

I have to admit though, some of the tech is starting to really get down to the JU level.

Naxja just sent something ridiculous to UFWDA, Like $9K

IIRC, That is what NAXJA will be handing over every year because of the new membership rates at UFWDA.

Screw you, and your little dog too.

IIRC, That is what NAXJA will be handing over every year because of the new membership rates at UFWDA.

No reason to bring the dog into this. Rocky loves everyone.

Me on the other hand, I don't like anybody, least of all you ;)

No reason to bring the dog into this. Rocky loves everyone.

Me on the other hand, I don't like anybody, least of all you ;)

My wife says STFU!

BTW, I don't have to ask to bring Jeep parts home. :cheers: