Let's see how much you cut off your fenders

I am about to start cutting away some of the body that is going to hit my 35x15.50 SX Swampers (when I am wheeling).

I would like to see some pics of how much you cut. :redX:

I really did not think my tires would stick out that far (7.5 inches outside the flare in the rear) :nuts:

I am about to start cutting away some of the body that is going to hit my 35x15.50 SX Swampers (when I am wheeling).

I would like to see some pics of how much you cut. :redX:

I really did not think my tires would stick out that far (7.5 inches outside the flare in the rear) :nuts:

Well for starters you are using 15.50's and not the regular 12.50's. How wide of a wheel are you using? Also, whats theback spacing on the wheels? 8)

I am running 15x10 wheels with allied beadlocks (no pics yet). I don't think they are offset at all. I am not very concerned about the local laws, I would just ask the officer to take a look at the lowriders. I am going to make an effort to cover them a little with some TJ flares, but for the most part this will be a trailer queen. :chillin:

I was wanting to see some rear trim jobs too, but as far as the front goes I will trim as instructed. :bowdown:

I bought the wheels and tires as a set (of 5) and got a good deal on them, the prior owner wheeled them for 5 years, but they are still in great shape.