coil spacers

Ok i got my 36's on and they rub in the front bad. can't turn more than say 11 to 1..Its got the 8"skyjacker so my only option is to use coil spacers(don't want to hack the fenders)..The largest neo spacer i can find is 1.75" but rusty's has an adjustable spacer that adjust from 1.75 to 3". Anybody have knowledge of this? Of course the adjustable is 200bones. nutkick.gif

The ACOS spacers are suposed to be pretty good and you can make your ride height perfect say 1 side sags alittle lower than the other you can fix it with a little adjustment. Another way to do it would be make them from 3" pipe with a flat plate on the bottom like mine are then you can get it exact dead nuts. You can even take a stock bump stop or stock "style" and tap a whole in the spacer so that it will screw in and drop the bump stop as well. :brows:

Cole

the lower corner portion of the flares toward the front..but i know off the pavement a lot more gonna be..higher doesnt bother me too bad cause i either need to lift the front or lower the rear to level her out so raising the front would be killin 2birds..I am going to completely redo the front stuff anyway when i put crossover steerin on it.

I have the ACOS's on mine.

Dirty is right, HIGHER may not be the answer as it will also open you up to OTHER problems!!

Why so against trimming??? I am not talking a hack job. But smart careful trimming, you will really NEED to do at least a little. I don't know how your gonna get around it...

I trimmed just a bit to start...

That is a 33" tar with the front lower edge and rear lower edge trimmed off. Good clearance and minimal trimming. Aside from the front which didn't need as much removed as I did . there was minimal removed. Mostly needed at the lower rear of each front tar.

CW

I wouldnt worry as much with lift if i was able to trim a minamil amount I think CW has the right idea Heck you might take the flare off and trim away what ever your catching on then put the stock flare back on and cover most of it up. I bet it would be hard to tell it was trimmed if you took the time and effort to do it right.

Cole

I'm not even trying to be funny. The MJ wheel wells were designed for 235/15 tires and it would take a huge amount of lift to clear 36s without any rubbing on the stock flares. It's hard to play golf with a basketball.

I wouldn't worry as much with lift if i was able to trim a minimal amount I think CW has the right idea Heck you might take the flare off and trim away what ever your catching on then put the stock flare back on and cover most of it up. I bet it would be hard to tell it was trimmed if you took the time and effort to do it right.

Cole

My point EXACTLY!!!

Too many people immediately think HACK job when they hear fender trimming...It DOSENT have to be that way!!!

CW