Sad! Comanche story!!

AaronClarsen

So. we are all familiar with the Cash for Clunkers thing that just went on. Well today i went with a buddy to a Local Junk yard, who had bought 100 of these 'Clunkers'. There was nicer cars in there, that i will ever drive. 2007 Mercedes. ect. But we got to the jeep section.. and there are like 4 Cherokee's ... eh whatever, there a dime a dozen. but i head around the corner.. and i couldn't believe what i saw. a NICE! Comanche! short bed, 5 speed, 4.0, 4x4. almost perfect condition all around. even paint, nice light black color. anyway it just broke my heart, and i had to share it with you all. But on the other side of things.. if anyone needs some parts and live near the Vancouver Washington area... you should check it out haha There was a Roll bar in it, with 4 KC lights.. but i bought it.

yeah thats for sure. they rip you off way alot. but thats on all there Classic's. they just want to get rid of the new cars. but yeah.. if you have a classic car... i'd go elsewhere. they wanted like 150 bucks for a rusty fender for my 70 gmc. going today to get some one craigslist for 30 each ha

• 1 month later...