HI all picked up an 88 friday

tazjeeper

Don't worry about that grass. You'll be shoveling that yard soon enough! :D

LOL a little but I just bought a J20 with a plow and a pto take off so I can hook up the snowblower from the tractor to the rear of it and move that snow no matter if I go front or back wards HHAAHAAAAA

Don't worry about that grass. You'll be shoveling that yard soon enough! :D

LOL a little but I just bought a J20 with a plow and a pto take off so I can hook up the snowblower from the tractor to the rear of it and move that snow no matter if I go front or back wards HHAAHAAAAA

I want a video of that!!! :D

Bob, this guy is giving you a run for your money :D

I see that :eek:

But tazjeeper has way more XJ's than I have........They do make great donors for the MJ's :yes:

Only bad thing I see, it parking them on the grass/ground..........steel really likes to wick up the moister out of the ground :headpop:

Nice start of a collection :thumbsup:

I really like that 2 tone paint combo :D

I am Married she drives a 87 4.0L 5 speed thats under going a lift and 33's at this time.

They are apple trees out back over 125 years old.... the deer just love them. we have an other field about 1/2 mile in woods where their are more apple trees and a small field.

as far as putting them of grass no big deal as they do not stay here long as I run a all jeep salvage yard called Jeep City.

I bring in about 3 or 4 a week and take that many out after striping them... anyones that can be moved I move them and mow the grass then push it back in its home...

the ones we keep for ourself are on matting from a mill that keep the grass and the rustys away.... I have the cj8, a cj5, a 2dr xj ( in the wroks), and my Mj extcab ( in the works) projects on it...

I had 5 other MJ's over the summer but they do not last long ones road worthy... sell real fast for some reason LOL

I thinking once the better half's jeep is out of the garage this week I will put the mj in and lift it. I have lots of d44's from XJs and lift parts in the yard so 4" in the front and soa in the rear should work well....

well I was in the yard working away and found that I have a set of 3.5 grand cherokee coils that are new on one of the jeeps.. they give the cherokee 4.5" lift in the front so I will be taking them to use for the MJ.. jamminz.gif

I have a set of skyjacker LCA from a 4" kit but I think after taking the LCA's off a jeep from a 6" RC kit for the baby runner ( 87 2dr XJ) that I am lifting for my better half. I want a set of them for the Mj I like the way they are and seem like they would work realy well..