Holy Crap! Monday Night Football, Pats vs. Bills

HOrnbrod

The Bill's played tonight????? :hmm:

Must have missed that..........I'll see the low-lights on the news :roll:

Yeah Bob. They looked great and dominated the game - up until the last four minutes. Then Brady woke up and threw two touchdown passes in a 1:16 span late in the fourth quarter. But Trent Edwards had a great game for the Bills, no fault of his. What's that now. 12 straight Pat wins over the Bills? :yes:

Yeah Bob. They looked great and dominated the game - up until the last four minutes. Then Brady woke up and threw two touchdown passes in a 1:16 span late in the fourth quarter. But Trent Edwards had a great game for the Bills, no fault of his. What's that now. 12 straight Pat wins over the Bills? :yes:

It wasn't so much Brady waking up as it was the fumbled kickoff still up by 5 with 2 minutes to go. The way the Bills moved the ball on them, they had a more than likely chance to pick up a couple of first downs and win the game. I hate the Pats.

It wasn't so much Brady waking up as it was the fumbled kickoff still up by 5 with 2 minutes to go. The way the Bills moved the ball on them, they had a more than likely chance to pick up a couple of first downs and win the game. I hate the Pats.

:dunno:

Yea, I seen the low-lights on the news, It's a another, Almost win :rotfl2:

I stopped watching the Bill's after the '94 super bowl :doh:

4 years straight and no cigar :shake: