Wow, have not been on here in a while...

wolfpackjeeper

Holy Crap, I knew flight training was going to be intense, but man. I should be done with Primary this week, and then I get to move onto intermediate and advanced. Hopefully with a week or two break in between. It has been like college final exam week, but every day since May. It is well worth it though, about halfway to my wings and Hopefully an F15E.

Now I just have to hope for a short break and some nice weather so I can install my power steering and re-attach all my fender flares I painted.

Holy Crap, I knew flight training was going to be intense, but man. I should be done with Primary this week, and then I get to move onto intermediate and advanced. Hopefully with a week or two break in between. It has been like college final exam week, but every day since May. It is well worth it though, about halfway to my wings and Hopefully an F15E.

Now I just have to hope for a short break and some nice weather so I can install my power steering and re-attach all my fender flares I painted.

Congratulations on your journey to an Eagle Driver patch! :cheers: But the Eagle has been around for 20 or more years you might driving something newer (I hope),and you just aren't telling us what it is :dunno:

F22 Raptor or F35A Lightning II?

;)

Nah, I am a backseater. Eagle is good enough for me. We don't really have a better platform for what it does. My other option is the B-1b, but I am just not as into those.

Some of the Strike eagles are old but the systems keep getting upgraded and they still crank out a few a year. The just put out a prototype of what they call the Silent Eagle, based on a 2 seat e-frame, that I hope the AF will start to look at.

Nah, I am a backseater. Eagle is good enough for me. We don't really have a better platform for what it does. My other option is the B-1b, but I am just not as into those.

Some of the Strike eagles are old but the systems keep getting upgraded and they still crank out a few a year. The just put out a prototype of what they call the Silent Eagle, based on a 2 seat e-frame, that I hope the AF will start to look at.

Sounds like an outstanding career with many adventures coming your way, best of luck! :cheers: