MOPAR 4.7 I-6 Stroker Motor!

dasbulliwagen

Just got the new factory Mopar magazine, and they have a part number for the factory rebuilt stroker motor PN P5155210

It says "fall availability". I had parts try to run the number to get price, but they don't have one listed yet. They do show model year application as being the year 2050!

The mag also shows a front bumper to be available this fall for the XJ. Looks to be a winch mount style, no part number on that though!

Also listed is a 6.1 Hemi conversion for the SJ, with a 545 trans, Rubicon Rock trac transfer case, and Rubi axles with long arm kit.

Interseting stuff!

Just got the new factory Mopar magazine, and they have a part number for the factory rebuilt stroker motor PN P5155210

It says "fall availability". I had parts try to run the number to get price, but they don't have one listed yet. They do show model year application as being the year 2050!

The mag also shows a front bumper to be available this fall for the XJ. Looks to be a winch mount style, no part number on that though!

Also listed is a 6.1 Hemi conversion for the SJ, with a 545 trans, Rubicon Rock trac transfer case, and Rubi axles with long arm kit.

Interseting stuff!

I just read something about that in JP, apparently ATK will be making the engines or something like that.

i kinda agree with this guy

Yeah.. Chrysler just ditched 1/3 or their dealers and they are working on a over the counter stroker for archaic vehicles that they don't even totally support anymore. Pass your crack please...

Interseting stuff!

I just read something about that in JP, apparently ATK will be making the engines or something like that.

Ya, I haven't heard good things about ATK engines in the past.

i wonder where they will be sourcing their blocks/cranks from?

Interseting stuff!

Ya, I haven't heard good things about ATK engines in the past.

i wonder where they will be sourcing their blocks/cranks from?

I have only found a few things bad about them, I wonder if others have any experience with ATK?

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/2 ... 281289.htm