Craigslist Jeep... good for "HAUNTING"

dasbulliwagen

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/1254279694.html

1997 isuzu jeep - $500 (martinsville va)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-gyzhb-1254279694@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-07-05, 11:58AM EDT

good running jeep 4 wheel drive works need to sell i bought for a lady about 7 months ago does not have a title can use for parts r for haunting call 276-806-2103 jay

If you're the only poster, you can delete it yourself by going to edit, and checking the box that says 'delete this post'. Just go to your other post, delete your reply, then the original post.

But yeah, that's one of the problems I have with CL. People are idiots. They think the term Jeep simply means SUV.

They do that crap too so it'll show up in a search for Jeep. Can't tell you how many times I've searched Jeep and had crap like Fieros and Suburbans come up because they list every make and model on the bottom of the description.

Alot of black people around here (NC) call anything thats 4wd a Jeep... Makes it interesting when your going to pick up a vehicle and the owner describes it as a Jeep..... When its a Blazer, Bronco, or Explorer..

They do that crap too so it'll show up in a search for Jeep. Can't tell you how many times I've searched Jeep and had crap like Fieros and Suburbans come up because they list every make and model on the bottom of the description.

I don't understand their reasoning for doing that, as it is common in places other than just CL. It's not like I go 'Jeez, that's a nice Fiero. I was looking for a jeep, but you know what? This would be way cooler.'

It's more like 'I'm going to send this %*#& an email to tell him he's a $! idiot'.

Maybe I just have anger issues. :dunno: