Happy Birthday Darren

BPB

Well tonight was Darren's birthday, and boy did he get one hell of a present. A group of us guys were playing poker in Darren's garage when Darren's wife came out and put a pregnancy test in front of Darren..... They are having a baby!!!!! Congrats, I guess your sperm does work!!!!!! jamminz.gif

Yes it is a big congrats. They have been trying for a while now. At the age of twenty three Darren was getting too old to be mormon with out kids...... As I told him.. I am very happy for him, but even more happy that it wasn't me.

Yes it is a big congrats. They have been trying for a while now. At the age of twenty three Darren was getting too old to be mormon with out kids...... As I told him.. I am very happy for him, but even more happy that it wasn't me.

Well if they have been trying... That's a good thing then.

Good luck to ya, and congrats.

Rob L.

Well thank you Rob.

;) No problem. You know, when your not stirring the pot, you're really not a bad guy. You contribute here, and have some good points. I really do wish the best of luck to you and yours. I have a friend and his wife who are in the hospital right now with complications. I couldn't picture the stress.

Hope everything goes well for you. :cheers:

Rob L.

I gotta imagine that's one of the best birthday presents ever. :clapping: Congrats! :cheers:

At this point I think that I'd rather have aids then a kid....... just not super aids. Pregnancy is a horrible std!!!