I finally did it......

maddzz1

After 20 years, me and the wife finally got married on the 6th. Just got back from Florida yesterday for our honeymoon/vacation. 1st vacation with no kids in 17 years :banana:

My anniversary is June 6, 1998.. "D" Day. :roll: :D

congrats man! :cheers:

my wife and i celebrated 17 years of marriage and 20 years together on the 6th. that's right, we started dating on june 6th of '89 and got married june 6th of '92. i did it that way so i only have to remember 1 date. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

ok so you married your wife? I don't get it... You guys dated for 20 years?? huh? :hmm:

Yea, and he's from Rhode Island, not Kentucky :dunno:

So in other words its safe to say she's not his cousin?? :teehee:

Yea........something like that....... :roll:

i did it that way so i only have to remember 1 date.

Good thinking......... :rotf:

Congrats Jim :cheers:

Where did you visit in FL?

thanks brent. I stayed at my fathers place in north fort myers, hes only there once in a while; and visited my brother in northport. Hopefully by next summer I will be living in north fort myers.

ok so you married your wife? I don't get it... You guys dated for 20 years?? huh? :hmm:

yeah, I thought if that confused anyone it would be you JT :teehee: we like to take our time.

Hey now I resemble that.. hehehehe..

20 years is a LONG time to date someone.. I think in NC theres a common law marriage deal if you live with the person for something like 7 years or more your considered married by law.. Something like that..

Congrats and good luck on the next 20! :cheers: