A nice looking MJ

gogetemturbo

man that is a nice comanche, even has the factory cargo light(I'm pretty sure thats it) i would definatley build a baja comanche, but there are no dunes around here to have fun with one, maybe later on ill build one and drive to cali and enter it in jeepspeed

I sent the guy an email trying to get more pics of it, but he said I'll have to just come look at it. I think my wife would kill me, cuz I don't think I could go look at it and not buy it! I need another comanche like I need a hole in my foot.

:eek: :eek: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sweet truck.

I sent the guy an email trying to get more pics of it, but he said I'll have to just come look at it. I think my wife would kill me, cuz I don't think I could go look at it and not buy it! I need another comanche like I need a hole in my foot.

really? you need a hole in your foot? most people avoid that :D