So whats in your garage

pingpong

On 3/13/2022 at 12:33 AM, fiatslug87 said:

Cool! Post some pics, I’ve been in the hobby since 1989, still have my first plant.

I made a wood frame and boxed it in with plexiglass. Have a plant light on a timer up top with 2 computer fans for ventilation and a humidifier to keep high humidity levels during the winter months.

In this pic you can see the sundews,  pitcher plants (which have been trimmed back), and the big Nepenthes rafflesiana. That one moves outside once it warms up since its so big. Most of them are still in winter dormancy for about another month

I also have a flytrap collection which spend most of the time outside.

Funny when i see a moth or fly in there...the next morning they have mysteriously disappeared  :beerbang:

20220318_231614.jpg

10 hours ago, jeff351 said:

I made a wood frame and boxed it in with plexiglass. Have a plant light on a timer up top with 2 computer fans for ventilation and a humidifier to keep high humidity levels during the winter months.

In this pic you can see the sundews,  pitcher plants (which have been trimmed back), and the big Nepenthes rafflesiana. That one moves outside once it warms up since its so big. Most of them are still in winter dormancy for about another month

I also have a flytrap collection which spend most of the time outside.

Funny when i see a moth or fly in there...the next morning they have mysteriously disappeared  :beerbang:

20220318_231614.jpg

Nice. I just spent two days repotting all my VFTs, my American pitcher plants have started flowering but no traps yet and here’s a pic of my tropical pitcher plants in the greenhouse.

F4943EC0-6F3B-487A-A726-ACB297F43939.jpeg

sorry :hijack:

10 hours ago, fiatslug87 said:

Nice. I just spent two days repotting all my VFTs, my American pitcher plants have started flowering but no traps yet and here’s a pic of my tropical pitcher plants in the greenhouse.

F4943EC0-6F3B-487A-A726-ACB297F43939.jpeg

sorry :hijack:

whoa! You are way way more advanced than me!

Ok, back to garage stuff.....