Is there a How-to for adding headrests to a bench seat?

Is there a How-to for adding headrests to a bench seat? I found an MJ with a headrest bench at the pick and pull, but it is the wrong color. I don't want to hack it up to get the headrests out, because I don't know for sure that I could get my non-headrest cover over the frame of the seat with the headrests.

I considered just adding buckets, but I like the bench, in case I need to haul 3 people. Okay, strike that...I don't LIKE the bench, but I see the utility...

I'm not sure what would be involved with adding headrests. I've never torn into a bench to see. But in theory it should be possible to reskin the new bench with the fabric from your current bench.

I'm not sure what would be involved with adding headrests. I've never torn into a bench to see. But in theory it should be possible to reskin the new bench with the fabric from your current bench.

I was thinking about that...maybe unbolt the back of the seat in the JY and buy just that (the cover is ripped, so it should be cheap) and swap my cover onto the JY back, then have the headrests recovered and cut out holes where the rods go into the top of the seat.

Should be pretty simple, right?