meet and greet in june/july?

JeepcoMJ

the AMC show meet and greet the weekend of the 7th is a NO-GO for me.

wade and I are wheeling at the badlands the following weekend, and I need to get both my rig and my bro's rig ready for the run.

feel free to tag along. the badlands run is june 12-14

yeah I'm going that friday morning. don't know if you want to do that too or just wheel on saturday.

we're following you up on friday most likely.

if all goes well, we'll have the 40 ft gooseneck and the duramax, so we'd trailer both rigs down. if that's the case, we may be leaving when steve gets back from work (around midnight/1am) because then he can sleep on the way down. otherwise, we may leave later too *shrug* idk.

I'm wheeling sunday until 6pm then heading home BTW. may as well get as much as possible in while I'm there.

Two Questions:

Will either of you have a spare seat in your MJ? :dunno: :clapping:

Would you mind filling said seat with a "Cheesehead in Training"?

I'll MOST LIKELY (Let me check with the new job first, I start work on Monday so I don't know yet) have nothing going on and would love to tag along if you two don't mind...

- Take Care

beaterjeep may be coming with me, if all works out. my brother will probably have room in his xj however, and we can play musical passengers. so pretty sure you can come with :D

Even if I have to walk, hitch-hike, or (attempt to) drive Baby down there, I'm making it this time. :thumbsup:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, if anyone can't make that weekend, i got some guys going down the weekend before. the weekend of the 7th. i wanna make this trip but i gotta work saturday, so the 7th i can wheel the whole weekend without work. so let me know, the more the merrier.

sorry dave, that's prep weekend.

Wade, I won't be leaving until later now...I got screwed on my paycheck this pay check and didn't get payed for over 100 hours that I worked last week, so I only made less than enough to cover some of my bills :(

I gotta pick up my paycheck that morning and get it cashed out right away.

Wade, I won't be leaving until later now...I got screwed on my paycheck this pay check and didn't get payed for over 100 hours that I worked last week, so I only made less than enough to cover some of my bills :(

k, so then i should be expecting you guys late morning, early afternoon. :cheers:

k, so then i should be expecting you guys late morning, early afternoon. :cheers:

mm.

expect us about 5 hours from whenever I find out paychecks are in, drive 45 min. to the office, grab it, drive 45 min. back, cash it, and leave....

that said, I can offer no time frame. could be 1pm, could be 7pm. i don't know.