The Presidential Snow Plow, and my bumper stickers

Comanche County

I took a two day trip to DC recently to link up with my Iraqi Interpreter who finally made it to the US. We were together for two tours, about 27 months. He made it to the US in late 2007, but this was our first chance to get together here in the States.

While walking around the Mall area, we spotted two Jeeps on the South Lawn of the White House. An XJ with a Plow, and a Libby. This was back on the 24th of March.

I thought that was nice,,,,also, I didn't see foreign made vehicle on the premises. I snapped some pics of course, because snow plows on Jeeps are just cool, but that one is not as cool as mine!

Finally, I wish I could've slapped some of my bumper stickers on the XJ, but I don't think sneaking in to do it would have gone over too well.

I've seen a plow on an XJ before, but never a salt spreader. Can you imagine one of those on the back of an 80s model? The rust time must have been measured in months instead of years. :yes:

And that Libby looks like it may have personalized Virginia plates on it, could you tell if the were gov't plates or not?

And that Libby looks like it may have personalized Virginia plates on it, could you tell if the were gov't plates or not?

I couldn't tell, I should have zoomed in more. I bought that camera for 250 bucks on a whim while I was there, and didn't tell the wife so I was scared taking pictures with it all day.

I couldn't tell, I should have zoomed in more. I bought that camera for 250 bucks on a whim while I was there, and didn't tell the wife so I was scared taking pictures with it all day.

:rotfl2: :fool:

:rotfl2: :fool:

I know, I know, I could have spent that money on Jeep parts, :doh:

Obama loves Jeeps.

S-RoundObamaSymbol.gif

I doubt that. If he did, he wouldn't support Cash for Clunkers. :D

That XJ has probably been in service since it was new and the government has been using the hell out of the those Libbies from service vehicles, security, VIP's, etc...

That does look like a government plate. Too many digits for a personal one.

I'd like to of seen a pic of you sneaking up and putting a ComancheClub.com sticker on it. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Obama loves Jeeps.

S-RoundObamaSymbol.gif

I doubt that. If he did, he wouldn't support Cash for Clunkers. :D

That XJ has probably been in service since it was new and the government has been using the hell out of the those Libbies from service vehicles, security, VIP's, etc...

That does look like a government plate. Too many digits for a personal one.

I'd like to of seen a pic of you sneaking up and putting a ComancheClub.com sticker on it. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Sounds like a good dare to me, and without Gitmo I no longer fear detainment without trial at the hands of my own government.