dana 44's

i've been looking around for a matching pair of d 44 for my 87 manche' and i came across these....i was just wondering what you all thought of them. or if there is somthing better that i should be looking for or pretty much any info that might help in my search. thanx

1990 jeep grand wagoneer parts

front dana 44 60" wide 6x5.5 pattern driver side drop 3.31 gears $300 obo

rear dana 44 60" wide 6x5.5 pattern center diff 3.31 gears $100 obo

At first i wasnt sure if i would want full width or not. thats not to big of a deal i guess...but the part of my build that i can not bring myself to do is to take the time to weld new spring perches on my d35, i mean at that point i might as well up grade the rear, right?

I have a lifted xj and i'm pretty good with a welder and torch but these would be my first axles swaps you think that these would be good to use for my Mj, right now i have the d30 vac disco. front and d35 rear. i'm guessing these would be great improvement

I'd only buy the front 44. Then I'd go buy a rear 44 from a ~95ish 6cyl Isuzu Rodeo/Honda Passport. It's a Dana 44 with the same width and bolt pattern as the Waggy, but with disk brakes and a 4.10 or 4.30 ratio already installed. :thumbsup: The only catch is you'll want to install a U-joint flange on it instead of the flat flange.

I'd only buy the front 44. Then I'd go buy a rear 44 from a ~95ish 6cyl Isuzu Rodeo/Honda Passport. It's a Dana 44 with the same width and bolt pattern as the Waggy, but with disk brakes and a 4.10 or 4.30 ratio already installed. :thumbsup: The only catch is you'll want to install a U-joint flange on it instead of the flat flange.

Then he'd have to regear the front.

What is the width of this axle,and the MJ's? Is it sprung under?