Too much lift? opinions?

I have a 91 mj 2wd going to be 4wd in a week or so.... here is the question, when i swap in the front axle i want to put the lift in while i am at it. i have an opportunity for a set of RE 4.5" coils... the price is right but is it too much lift. it is going to be my daily driver and i am running factory tj rubicon wheels and tires (about 31's) i think it will be too much. the mj is quite low in the front right now, will that change with just the axle swap? or are the 2wd coils that much smaller?

Thanks in advance

W

:Canadaflag:

does anyone have any pics of a similar set-up.... also any info on the 2wd coils and the stock 4wd coils? i am curious if the 2wd coil are alot shorter.

my MJ looks like a low rider right now!!

thanks for the quick responses

W

does anyone have any pics of a similar set-up....

Hot%20Stuff%20006-1.jpg

About like that.

also any info on the 2wd coils and the stock 4wd coils? i am curious if the 2wd coil are alot shorter.

my MJ looks like a low rider right now!!

thanks for the quick responses

W

The coils are the same.

thanks everyone.... i took a couple of pics of my "low rider MJ" but i can't post them... go figure. i did however measure from the garage floor to the lip of my fender flare and it measured 30 1/2"in the front and 33 3/8" in the rear. does this sound right for a stocker? also it has 235/75/15's on it. what should a 4 1/2" lift measure sitting on 31's from ground to flare?

thanks again for the input

W