uh-oh hornbrod, wahoo...

JeepcoMJ

You're the third person I know that's broken their digi camera in the last week and a half. :eek: What the heck is everyone doing to their cameras? I've only had one camera failure in my life and it was a software issue (pictures were coming out all psychedelic).

You're the third person I know that's broken their digi camera in the last week and a half. :eek: What the heck is everyone doing to their cameras? I've only had one camera failure in my life and it was a software issue (pictures were coming out all psychedelic).

it comitted cameracide by jumping out of my hands, through the window, and under the wheels of my truck :nuts: :popcorn: :clapping:

time for a new one...soon-ish

Now THAT's a good sense of humor Pat!

Well that sucks for sure, because I too was enjoying the nice pics of progress, especially the tan interior w/wood trim.

Just pick 3 or 4 items out of your parts bins to sell and you're golden. Isn't your birthday coming up again soon?

Now THAT's a good sense of humor Pat!

Well that sucks for sure, because I too was enjoying the nice pics of progress, especially the tan interior w/wood trim.

Just pick 3 or 4 items out of your parts bins to sell and you're golden. Isn't your birthday coming up again soon?

contrary to belief, I CAN have a sense of humour. but when it goes too far I go further lol.

anyways, yeah my birthday is soon but I don't expect much/anything and I won't ask for anything either...the parents have enough to worry about. plus I'm 22 man...i don't need to be babied THAT much lol.

as for the parts bin...well, I've kinda scrapped out most of it. I pretty much just have small nick-nacks, some axles (that I'm using), hoods, fenders, and doors left. I do have 3 4.0's though...but one has a cracked piston, one has holes in 5 pistons, and one is my brother's.