anyone here live in maui

comanche13

I'm in maui till this monday and ive seen like 10 comanches so I'm wondering if theres anyone here around kihei maui i seen one comanche the first day i was here an it was a dark blue or red color and lifted looked so good i'd love to take a look at it in person if your around. thanks Tim

I'm in maui till this monday and ive seen like 10 comanches so I'm wondering if theres anyone here around kihei maui i seen one comanche the first day i was here an it was a dark blue or red color and lifted looked so good i'd love to take a look at it in person if your around. thanks Tim

Should have taken some ComancheClub business Cards from Pete with you...

Enjoy Maui...lucky dog! :drool:

I know there is at least one maybe two on Oahu but I don't remember if there are any on Maui. I use to spend some time out there for work. Island hopped from Oahu, Maui, and Kauai. Love the lifestyle but way to expensive to live out there.

:cheers:

yeah the one guy i saw i tried giving him a card and all he said was no man its just my ride then he tried selling me dope it was a pioneer i think it has a cherokee fender and was damaged at the front but it ran good and had a dana 44 he dident even know or care but i told him he was lucky haha the other one was just sitting in a yard on the way to hana i got one picture of it seemed to not have moved in a long time i also seen one at the beach but it was raining so hard the card wouldent have been readable. yeah its nice not to be in -20 weather for once.