Jeep Comanche stepside options??

I have an Comanche shortbed. I want to out a stepside bed on it. I was wondering if anyone has seen a GM s10, Toy Tacoma, or ford ranger stepside beds on a comanche. I have only seen a comanche with a ranger bed on it. I am leaning towards a 1995-2004 gm bed. It has cleaner lines. I haven't gotten measurments yet. By eyeballing it looks like it'll work??

The 1985 Ford F100 has a nice stepside that has the angular styling that the Comanche has. I don't have a pic of one, but know that it would look good with the Comanche body. One of these days Ill get to post pics up here and work something up on Paint to match pics of both of them up together to really see how it would look. :thumbsup:

Early flatfender Jeep pickup beds are close to the right dimensions,

and there's aftermarket kits available to build new ones.

Probably cost more than a latemodel take off bed, but I bet it would look great (and be all Jeep).

Either way, if I was gonna do it, I'd alteast think about widening the rear track a couple inches, and getting a stepside that could take a 4' wide sheet.

The 1985 Ford F100 has a nice stepside that has the angular styling that the Comanche has. I don't have a pic of one, but know that it would look good with the Comanche body. One of these days Ill get to post pics up here and work something up on Paint to match pics of both of them up together to really see how it would look. :thumbsup:

Like this??

81-Ford-F100-2.JPG