Finally I have an MJ

Right now Its still stock.... 88 short bed, 4.0L, AW4, 231, D30/35, 30x9.50s. I have had several XJs but always wanted an MJ so when I was lookign for a little truck and found an MJ in my broke @$$ price range (under 1500) I jumped on it. I have it running alittle better. Just had to replace the emissions hoses and hook up th rest of the vac lines (reused old hoses, so I still have alittle leak for now). The muffler is shot but I have a Advanced Auto $30 universal replacement but it was rainning all weekend so I didnt get a chance to put it on yet (need to cut off the old hanger and weld it to the new one). With the rain we took it as an oppertunity to go playin in the mud when it finally stopped...

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

I needed some lift and better tires. So I'm debating on what to do, Final goal is to have it lifted 5-6.5" with 35s (or 36 Irocs) but the D35 won't handle that and I don't want to do a SOA on an axle i'm goign to get rid of.

LOL its actually a big clearing with a BIG clay/dirt mound. We were wheelin on post off of the tank trails but our normal area was blocked cause of the bad storms (we had a tornado touch down 12miles away the early that morning). And honestly it wasnt a hole the ground was just very soft. ALot softer than it looked... yeah my buddy wasnt to happy we had to send the 2nd TJ to go get a shovel to dig out the other TJ that got stuck when I did

looks like i need a new harmonic blancer now, hopefully it jucst backed to bolt out some and is startign to come off, but I may have to buy a new one... I may need a tranny rubuild. Privious own drove it for who knos how long on a TC or Pump seal leaking on the tranny so looks liek I may have to rebuild the tranny. Oh well I was goign to buy coil spacers and shackles for alittle lift and some 31 M/Ts but. I'd be working on the MJ but I'm going out to the flied gor Gunnery for 3 weeks starting friday :(

Please don't post picture of illegal places to wheel. It's like loading the gun for them. :doh:

Even if it it is legal because you have written permission to be there, the picture showing the street in just more ammo against us. :no:

Btw congrats on the MJ. jamminz.gif

:cheers:

Please delete the street shot at least, legal places are harded and harder to find.... soapbox.gif

I'll change my post after that.

We only wheelin in legal places. we never go around any barricades or past any signs. we were on an trail that oppen up to a clearing that happens to have a housign area right up against it.

But are you going to be their to explain it when they try to pass laws against us. :dunno:

A picture can say a thousand words and from the way that picture looks none of the words would be yours. :nuts: