2500 Conversion group buy (read here)

1bolt

Okay Pete's setting up a private forum for us, but I think it was a bad idea to lock down the original thread because BMJ if he ever decides to log in again his link to the thread will be dead and he won't see all the consteration and BS he's putting us through (assuming he cares, which doesn't seem a safe assumption)

So for the moment stay tuned here until Pete gets a forum for us set up...

Pete I didn't see it so I posted here.

The original thread has not been locked...only moved to the new private forum. If you are authorized to view that forum you should still be able to get to it. The only ones authorized to be in it are the ones that are directly involved in purchasing or distribution. If you are not part of the purchase / sale, you will not be able to see it. I was discussing this with Pete the other day about doing this and how in case you were wondering why I am talking like I know all about it even though I am not in on it ;) :cheers:

It's all good thanks for the explanation, hopefully I can get in here soon.
Send Pete a PM if you should have access. He though that he had everyone approved, but if you got missed, let him know right away :thumbsup:

Send Pete a PM if you should have access. He though that he had everyone approved, but if you got missed, let him know right away :thumbsup:

Trying to decide if I should or should not, I was in on the NAXJA buy that Gerry was supposed to be shipping as well, that doesn't seem to be happening and I, like you guys, are up $#!& creek without a paddle.

You'll see it once you're in the new forum, but I've moved the thread there and un-locked it. BMJ is on the list and he'll see it there too. This is all temporary and once it is ironed out, I'll be returning everything to normal. :thumbsup:

Trying to decide if I should or should not, I was in on the NAXJA buy that Gerry was supposed to be shipping as well, that doesn't seem to be happening and I, like you guys, are up $#!& creek without a paddle.

I think you should Sam...... I'm in the same boat as you.

Hey I searched 2500 to find this group buy of the 2500 grill and lights etc, :help: Um sorry for being misinformed, but could someone pm me about the details of how to buy one with you guys? I have an 87 and Id really really like to fab it up. If you could send me the details it would be much appreciated. :bowdown:

Ill keep looking in the threads to find more info.

Everyone on this order paid money back in August, then waited to have it shipped. Besides the fact that our order is getting refunded, the only way you could get parts out of this order would be if someone sold you theirs. You will have to set up another order, as the only way to get the parts is on a slow boat from China.

Helpful Hint: on a board where the main page shows threads that are 2 days old, there is no need to bump your thread overnight, it will get seen.