Vacum Line HELP

Ok fist let me say that this pic is not of my truck its one that someone sent me to help me figure out mine (I can't find my camara right now).

I can't remeber that the top senser in the pic is called (its like the Air Temp Senser or something), its got a vac line goign to it but on mine the line isnt there, so where does it go to?

The fuel pressure regulator has a line that is supposed to go to it. Well again on mine its not there. Where does it connect to?

To the right of the air box there is something with a vac line and a wire attached to it. Not sure what it is but its electrical with a vac line goign to it for some reason so I think it might be important to get the vac line hooked up to it. Where does it go? Does anyone know what that thing is there?

All the vacum lines are missing (or at lease most of every line) but I am choosing these three things as the starting point.

The regulator line appears to be there, but it's pretty hard to tell. I have labeled the other things for you. The MAP sensor should have a vacuum tube going directly to the side of the throttle body and it is a formed hard plastic tube.

Looks like you need THIS

...and THIS

Those should cover most of what is missing, but the MAP sensor will have to purchased seperately. I couldn't find it on NAPA and may be a dealer item.

If your looking into your engine bay standing in front of the truck and look on the bottom of your throttle body you will see a oblong plug at the left side bottom of your thottle body. That plug has two holes in it, the bottom hole should come out of the plug bend 90* and run back to the map sensor on the firewall. The fuel pressure regulator is attached to the front of the fuel rail and has a line that runs to the connector on the intake. That connector has 3 nipples on it and one pointing straight up, the one pointing straight is where the regulator line goes. the egr solenoid is a kinda hard to explain so

The one for the EGR solenoid is part of this, which is the first of the two things I linked to above.

231608.jpg

Sweet... I'll go to the Napa here and get those ordered. Looks like that would be alot better than just getting bulk hose and tryign to make it work.

The one for the EGR solenoid is part of this, which is the first of the two things I linked to above.

231608.jpg

Sweet... I'll go to the Napa here and get those ordered. Looks like that would be alot better than just getting bulk hose and tryign to make it work.

All of my vacuum lines crapped out on me as well. Rather than ordering a whole new assemply i just connected the lines directly to eachother without that little plastic connector piece in the middle. Thus far, it has worked great!