white face gauges???

so i was at the junk yard today looking for some bucket seats and a center console when i found a gauges with white faces (kinda wish i had found them when i did my swap)

i had never seen this anyone know if this original or some crazy after market thing (i remember running into some aftermarket deal on ebay long time ago)

also whats a good price for bucket seats and a center console? looking to do a swap

It is possible these gauges were installed this way.

http://gojeep.willyshotrod.com/Whitebground.htm

May be some one can explain how to remove the needles and get them back in place and functioning accurately.

posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=14733#

I like the gauge faces that show higher speeds and RPMs. look at #11 &16 they go up to 105mph. Yes I know that is not a speed normal traveled, however if you have ever lived out west you know that 85mph is a normal driving speed in some areas. I have been known to drift up in to the upper 90s on empty highways especially on nice days.

posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=14733#

Don't get me wrong, just because your speedo goes to 105mph does not mean you should actually go that fast.posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=14733#

105Mph84-91.JPG

The gauge faces are down loadable PDFs that you print on a gloss paper. They sell for $10.00 USD.

If you want metric units they have those also. posting.php?mode=edit&f=2&p=148513# Kinda cool if you go to or live in Canada. posting.php?mode=edit&f=2&p=148513#