What axles would these be then?

Apologies if I'm being a search dimwit :dunce: I know there's a thread around somewhere with lots photos of all the different types of axles but having failed to find it with a search and got to page sixteen of the tech section without success I'm posting the question :brows:

Today I thought it's about time I learnt a bit more about my trucks under carriage. Can someone either point me to the relevant thread or tell me what axles these are.....pulease and thank you! :cheers:

Front

Rear

Thanks guys image_209027.gif

edit: I don't suppose you got time to enlighten me as to the dependability of a Dana35 for load carrying?

Items like, say, I know! 1000lb Campers :brows:

Double edit! And where that axle identification thread lives?

If you take it easy, and don't use over sized tires, the 35 might be fine. Run it until (if) it breaks, then find a 44 or Ford 8.8 to replace it with.

a 97+ 8.25 is a good option too.....and easy to throw disc brakes on. they can be had for $100 or so.

Probably won't matter. The 35 has structural issues that a good lube won't solve. I'd be looking into replacing it sooner rather than later if I was hauling a huge camper. :thumbsup:
Agreed...not only are the axle shafts weak, but the housing is too. Consistently hauling that much weight is going to bend/break that housing and/or the shafts, as Pete said, "sooner than later".