I'm new so here goes

hello, wonderful site it has helped me out several times. I have an '86 2wd, long bed that was a birthday present last year from the kids. Only cost $150 (125 was for the wheels). Love it been totaled 2x's since and they keep giving it back to me. Pretty stock, only a 2" front lift so far, plan on some other changes soon. Biggest will be removing the bed, easier then patching. Will send pics as soon as I figure out how. When the bed falls I will be getting rid of a cap, liner, tailgate, lights and flares, varying condition from great(cap) to ok(tailgate). So I will keep y'all posted.

thanks

bill

Only cost $150 (125 was for the wheels).

laughin

LMAO at that one....

Welcome to the forums. To post pics you need a web hosting site to upload your pics to, then you can link to them here or post them with tags before and after the URL. I use Comanche Club Image Hosting (it's free).

Jeff

it currently is at my shop in dublin sitting on top of my boat and availible anytime. it is grey with a pass thru window and slide widows. made of fiberglass and fits comanches perfect. has one small hole in it that was sealed with silicone, no key for the lock though. made by leer i believe. will get pics friday.

love to trade for stuff(comanche stuff)

bill

• 14 years later...