TJ ARB on an MJ?

my bro got a TJ ARB front bumper for free yesterday...it's got an easily repairable kink in it where it hit a reciever hitch on the back of a cargo van. the damage is right where the winch mount is, and like I say, easy fix.

anyways, width-wise it looks like it would work on an MJ, and I think we can make brackets to fit it onto the MJ using factory tow hooks.

any opinions/advice?

fix it. then sell it. then get one from JCR.

Fix the bumper throw on a nice coat of paint and put it up for sale. you'll be able to get a real good price for it, cause those are not cheap bumpers. I bet you'll be able to sell it and buy a bumper from JCR (or whoever) and maybe have money left over. it would be a lot easier than trying to make the TJ bumper work, and in my opinion I think it would look out of place.

Fix the bumper throw on a nice coat of paint and put it up for sale. you'll be able to get a real good price for it, cause those are not cheap bumpers. I bet you'll be able to sell it and buy a bumper from JCR (or whoever) and maybe have money left over. it would be a lot easier than trying to make the TJ bumper work, and in my opinion I think it would look out of place.

I agree 100%.

I agree 100%.

x3