Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I needed to make a work trip up to VT, 8 hr drive each way from Erie, PA.  Instead of grabbing a rental car I decided to drive the MJ.  It has been a delightful trip, particularly this time of year driving through the Adirondack mountains of upstate NY.  20260929_140537782.JPG.076f515a654db4d257e0c2b0da113c05.JPG

 

The MJ has handled the trip well, I did lots of 70+ freeway driving and a few hours of hucking it around the sweeping turns of the mountain state routes.  I bet I surprised more than one person keeping up with them in far more modern vehicles.  

 

Lots of thumbs up from others on the highway and the folks at the customer I visited loved the truck too.  Rolled over 282k miles.  Even achieved fuel economy over entire tanks of 19.9, 21.4 and 22.4 mpg, of which I consider very good with the way I've driven.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...