2010 Camaro

GirsMJ86

Well it went on pre-order in October. Was going to order one but not too sure if I want to with the financial issues the big three seem to be in, might wait till its all over if they are still offering them. Glad that for the most part they stayed true to the concept. I won't be gaining much milage if any over my MJ, but it should be fun. XD

http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/

Enjoy. I know I do.

Alex

Already have A 2SS Model pre-ordered, Jewel Coat Red, Six-Speed :thumbsup: :banana:

Niiice. I'm sort of undecided on color. That jewel red sure is nice and rich though. But I'm torn between the Blue, Orange, Yellow, or Black. I'm thinking of going Black with White race stripes so that it matches my MJ. heh

I wouldnt reccoment yellow cause of Transformers, back looks good on them, if you get orange...DO NOT GET THE ORANGE INTERIOR ACCENT PACKAGE!!!!(looks REALLY bad)

lol Thanks for the heads up on the interior with the orange.

No offense intended guys, but that looks like a Mustang. I have never been a fan of Chevrolet stuff though, but I hope ya'll enjoy them. :cheers:

It is made to compete with the Stang, I'm not a Ford fan in the least bit though and I think this is the nicest rendition of the muscle cars that have had to be brought back (not counting the Stang since it never left).

good to see you back Alex....

as for me, I'm buying my 2009 Dodge Challenger in a couple years jamminz.gif

white, R/T with an aftermarket shaker hood (if they make them by then)

Yea, my life has been rather hectic, but I'm starting to pull it together once again I think. I just wish it had been before Nov 24th that I pulled it together, that M-715 I was wanting awhile back went up for sealed bid and I didn't have the time to get to it. My mom wants the Challenger, but she figures by the time she can get one they won't be made anymore. She likes the Camaro too, she use to have a 69 Hemi Orange Challenger and a 76 Z-28 Camaro I believe, so she just wants to see either in our drive. lol

Alex

how much are they

"Starting at $22,995."

Alex

:hijack: i hate to do it but..... i just went to an auto expo in AZ and saw the new camaro and it sure is nice :thumbsup: .but i was watching the Barret Jackson auto auctions the otherday and they had plenty of classic muscle and the like for sale that was between 20-40k that would make great daily drivers , why not get one of those and have something u could actualy be proud of instead of a nice rendition of classic muscle or better yet get a nice fixer up for a 5-10k and put 10-15k into it and have a sweat ride that YOU can actualy work on and that don't depreciate at an alarming rate . now i know its easier said than done and that it would take either a personal loan with an outrageous intrest rate or the out right cash to do if u were to fix one up it but i don't think its to unreasonable to ask . i know i wish i wasnt bit by the "gota have a new car" bug but i was ,now I'm not saying that i don't like my new wheels but i probably would have looked into other options had i known beter at the time .

:hijack: i hate to do it but..... i just went to an auto expo in AZ and saw the new camaro and it sure is nice :thumbsup: .but i was watching the Barret Jackson auto auctions the otherday and they had plenty of classic muscle and the like for sale that was between 20-40k that would make great daily drivers , why not get one of those and have something u could actualy be proud of instead of a nice rendition of classic muscle or better yet get a nice fixer up for a 5-10k and put 10-15k into it and have a sweat ride that YOU can actualy work on and that don't depreciate at an alarming rate . now i know its easier said than done and that it would take either a personal loan with an outrageous intrest rate or the out right cash to do if u were to fix one up it but i don't think its to unreasonable to ask . i know i wish i wasnt bit by the "gota have a new car" bug but i was ,now I'm not saying that i don't like my new wheels but i probably would have looked into other options had i known beter at the time .

heh I hear ya man. I been looking for a nice 75 Camaro or 77 and back J-Truck for awhile. But anymore I think I am trying to find something that I can just buy and drive and not worry about having to do anything myself to. I no longer have the space to work on anything, even had to give up A LOT of spare MJ parts I had when we moved. Use to live on a farm so having something that needed work wasn't an issue. Or being able to do projects on the Jeep was fine. But now where I live I can't have that and I only have room for one car so it can't be a fixer upper. If I could find a nice 75 Camaro Z-28 I'd be happy. Doesn't need to be showroom quality, but run and not have a rusted out body. But, I do like this thing and since they refuse to fix the issue I see with the new wranglers, or build the Gladiator, I think it's time for a car that my girly won't have to climb in and out of... and not have to be seen in her Cavalier. *shudders* lol

Alex