Lots of new members?

WahooSteeler

Is it just me or does it seem like we've had a reasonable amount of new members here in the last 30-45days? Are we somehow easier to find because of the new format? Regardless, it's pretty cool. New personalities, new opinions, and new rigs. That being said, I believe everyone needs to take a look at our new member jeepspeedo's blog and pics on his 86 cherry. And I do mean C-H-E-R-R-Y! Damn nice truck speedoman! Any lift on it? It looks as if it sits higher than stock? Or are you going to tell us you have the Big Ton under there (it looks like 4 leaves plus the helper is out of view behind the tire in your last picture) with the incredible AMC20 rear axle?

http://davesan2.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Oh, and welcome to all new members one and all. Beers in the fridge, don't sit on the tan couch, that's Chico's spot. He's in the kitchen tossin pies and showing JT how to whip up a real Philly Cheesesteak. He'll be back soon. image_209027.gif

Yeah...I have noticed that there has been a bit more activity. Seems that a good amount of it happened in the last few days since Pete sent out that mass email about the shirt & stickers. It's like it brought out a lot of lurkers that had registered, but not ever posted.

I just checked the member list and it has not seen an influx of new people, still running 2-3 new a day average.

Hey I think gravy on a cheeze steak is goooood... This site takes most of my free time... If I fail this semester its all y'alls fault..

I'm glad we have the "clientèle" coming here for advise... If we could get the whole world to drive Comanches then there'd be world peace.

:yes:

I post.. a bit here and there.. when I feel I have something to contribute.. or a legit question..

I don't mind being the FNG.. been on a couple of forums so long it's unreal.. one Gaming site since April of 2001.. I have over 8k posts. Another gaming forum since about 2003.. with over 4k posts.. DodgeTrucks.Org has me there since 2002 with just over 1300 posts.

this place is much like DTO.. fun.. friendly and full of pertinent info on what I am looking for. I joined there when I got my 99 Dakota.. and when it got totaled.. I got the 2000.. and it got repo'd in the divorce to the ex.. I got the xB I got to stay around and snicker in my MPG that was twice theirs. That place is a great resouce for any Dodge Truck/SUV Owner

Forums are something I enjoy. I have looked around for a good Mustang one.. and they are full of pompous @$$'s. so I don't join.. but seems Truck guys..and gal's are easy going fun people.

So.. I'll back up my truck.. grab a Mt. Dew and drop the tailgate.. I am here to stay.

I post.. a bit here and there.. when I feel I have something to contribute.. or a legit question..

I don't mind being the FNG.. been on a couple of forums so long it's unreal.. one Gaming site since April of 2001.. I have over 8k posts. Another gaming forum since about 2003.. with over 4k posts.. DodgeTrucks.Org has me there since 2002 with just over 1300 posts.

this place is much like DTO.. fun.. friendly and full of pertinent info on what I am looking for. I joined there when I got my 99 Dakota.. and when it got totaled.. I got the 2000.. and it got repo'd in the divorce to the ex.. I got the xB I got to stay around and snicker in my MPG that was twice theirs. That place is a great resouce for any Dodge Truck/SUV Owner

Forums are something I enjoy. I have looked around for a good Mustang one.. and they are full of pompous @$$'s. so I don't join.. but seems Truck guys..and gal's are easy going fun people.

So.. I'll back up my truck.. grab a Mt. Dew and drop the tailgate.. I am here to stay.

I know what you mean, I have been on Pirate4x4 almost since the beginning (Jan. 2001) JeepsUnliminted since Aug 2000.

For Mustang sites have you been to Hardcore50?

I know what you mean, I have been on Pirate4x4 almost since the beginning (Jan. 2001) JeepsUnliminted since Aug 2000.

For Mustang sites have you been to Hardcore50?

I helped with graphics on some Dodge forum.. maybe it was Pirate4x4? or who knows.. and never been to hardcore50.

Forums are about having fun.. sharing.. and general BS.. if you don't have that.. whats the point. I can deal with stupid people all day.. they pay me to do that.. when I have personal time.. I want to talk to cool people about cool trucks..