another one bites the dust

aemsee

I'm really sorry to hear it, man. I've got a bunch of uncles working at the plant here in St Louis that's closing. Luckily they know how to do other things. I hope you find luck in another career, maybe you'll find something you like more.

Wow...... :eek:

Sorry to hear about this :(

This is one item that the big company's are chopping, and not thinking long term........so down the road, when the vehicle has a problem......it's going to be hunt and peck until the problem is solved, at the owners expense..........and not a good final outcome :hmm:

Now your not thinking of selling used cars now........are you Joe?????

Well.........good luck, you know how to get a hold of me ;)

OFF TOPIC :ack:

Aemsee something I have wanted to ask for a long time but never got around to it :nuts: Have I seen you over on the OGR Forum???? Thought I seen a topic about a trip to China a while back??

What is the OGR forum? (so obviously it wasn't me!:)), and why do you relate it to me?

======================================================================

Well,she can dance a cajun rhythm, jump like a Willys in four wheel drive.

"Shes a summer love for spring, fall and winter. she can make happy any man alive."

I've heard that song a few million times, but only live twice. :(

"Shes a summer love for spring, fall and winter. she can make happy any man alive."

I was lucky enough to catch the Dead one last time at RFK for the last tour in 95. It's great to listen to the Grateful Dead channel on sirius and catch tunes from shows I was at. :chillin:

OGR = O guage Railroad forum.

Use to ba a guy on OGR from NY with the same avatar you used to have and went by a name very close to "aemess" been a couple years and the new OGR site did not save any of the old posts so I can not check out the name. But this guy was into trains, guns and out doors big time. Just thought it might be you :cheers:

I was lucky enough to catch the Dead one last time at RFK for the last tour in 95. It's great to listen to the Grateful Dead channel on sirius and catch tunes from shows I was at. :chillin:

RFK in 95 I think I have a tape from that show... I went on tour with the dead for two weeks in March 93. I didnt go far started with a three day show in Atl Ga, and back up to NC for a weds & thurs show. Man what a strange trip its been.. I did go to a show in Charlotte, NC in June '92 and got a floor ticket at the show. That was a miracle indeed. It was my first real concert I'd ever been too. Wow the memories... The best part of any dead show is the parking lot and massive drum circles.. You tube has alot of old dead shows posted. You should check it out.