ughhhh d@mn dog!!!!!

jtdesigns

I'm about to kill my dog!! He keeps on getting in the trash even though he knows not to.. (You can tell cause when I point at it he knows hes in trouble) I'm TIRED of picking up trash hes scattered about... Heard ammonia sprayed in the bag would stop it.. Anyone know first hand if that works???? :D

I'm about to kill my dog!! He keeps on getting in the trash even though he knows not to.. (You can tell cause when I point at it he knows hes in trouble) I'm TIRED of picking up trash hes scattered about... Heard ammonia sprayed in the bag would stop it.. Anyone know first hand if that works???? :D

You can also try bitter apple, it works well too.

Personally I found with my dog that simply keeping him from getting into the trash when he could broke him of the habit.

IE, when I can't enforce the trash he is in a place where there is no trash.

You can also try bitter apple, it works well too.

Personally I found with my dog that simply keeping him from getting into the trash when he could broke him of the habit.

IE, when I can't enforce the trash he is in a place where there is no trash.

You guys don't understand... this dog is Houdini.. I even bought him a harness but he still can get lose.... I mean I had my truck filled with a few bags to take to the dump today when I got off work, and he was up in my d@mn truck rooting though it... I caught him red handed and he knew better and went and hid when he saw me.. I would keep him from it if I could..

Hey Sam whats this Bitter Apple stuff?

You guys don't understand... this dog is Houdini.. I even bought him a harness but he still can get lose.... I mean I had my truck filled with a few bags to take to the dump today when I got off work, and he was up in my d@mn truck rooting though it... I caught him red handed and he knew better and went and hid when he saw me.. I would keep him from it if I could..

Hey Sam whats this Bitter Apple stuff?

Oh, and for what it's worth, my younger dog will do stuff she knows is wrong just to get back at me because she's mad at me for something. That was the final key to the puzzle that helped me break her of a certain disgusting habit. :ack:

Oh, and for what it's worth, my younger dog will do stuff she knows is wrong just to get back at me because she's mad at me for something. That was the final key to the puzzle that helped me break her of a certain disgusting habit. :ack:

I hope thats all it is, is him being a teenaged puppy... I still think Ill try the ammonia.... :dunno:

I hope thats all it is, is him being a teenaged puppy... I still think Ill try the ammonia.... :dunno:

When me and my wife broke up once she got a dog. When we got back together the dog would chew up anything that was mine (even chewed up a 1/4lb of weed on me once). The dog may just be angry because you are leaving. That is a tough habit to break

When me and my wife broke up once she got a dog. When we got back together the dog would chew up anything that was mine (even chewed up a 1/4lb of weed on me once). The dog may just be angry because you are leaving. That is a tough habit to break

Put some aluminum foil around the trash can, they don't like to step on it for some reason, works for teaching them to stay off of the furniture too.

Erik :beerhead:

I've found that works best when it is electrified.

electricchair.gif

buzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol...

So far ammonia is working! :clapping: ............... so far.. :popcorn:

Put some aluminum foil around the trash can, they don't like to step on it for some reason, works for teaching them to stay off of the furniture too.

Erik :beerhead:

I've found that works best when it is electrified.

electricchair.gif

buzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol...

So far ammonia is working! :clapping: ............... so far.. :popcorn: