Turbo Tyler's 87 manche. (pics Added)

lol understood. and sweet photoshop :) looks like its right out of the haynes. jk but i appriciate the information and i will correct it. but i am in need of some information on the fron diff. i will take pictures tom morning but does anyone have any info until then?

hey guys. the lift is going to have to hold off a little because of funding. :) I'm not mr money bags. but i am looking at buying some cragar soft 8 rims from summit racing. or where ever they are cheapest. but I'm looking at buying 16x8 I'm going with 16 because the tires are more common and i can get a set given to me to atleast get the truck around for now. And if i go with 16x8 what would be a recomended backspacing if i plan on going with 31 to 33 inch tires later down the road.

Most of the 17 inch Wrangler wheels have the wrong bolt pattern. They are 5 on 5, while our trucks are 5 on 4.5. Usually Wrangler wheels up to 2006 have the 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. In 2007 and later Wranglers, it's 5 on 5.

Look for wheels with 3.75 - 4 inches of backspacing.

well got a set of 06 wrangler rims today for 40 bucks. not to bad but they are 5x5 bolt pattern. ordered some wheels adapters.

And got some kuhmo road venture tires 265/75 so pretty much 31s and got a all four corners of black fender flares. :)) will post pics soon with everything installed. O and i got a xj console. :) love it.

well got a set of 06 wrangler rims today for 40 bucks. not to bad but they are 5x5 bolt pattern. ordered some wheels adapters.

'06 is 5x4.5" bolt pattern. Have you tried to mount them on your MJ? If they are 5x5", they are '07+.

Willy

no i havent tried mounting them. you can just look and tell they are too big. so they must be newer. The guy told me they were 4.5 but i got a tape out and they are not. there just the steel wheels. but with the new tires and trim some fender. I'm holding off on the lift until i get a new job.

But i will post pics with fender flares and new rims tires and spacers.