The Patriotic Focus.

xj_dummy

Yea keeping my foot off the gas is a lil hard with the focus, 2.0 dual overhead cam, iceman intake, polyurathane engine mounts, 5 speed with a limited slip diff, bigger cams, svt focus header, etc...

I get some crap from the focus club that I'm part of because the car was built in mexico for ford and I have euro headlites on it too. :roll:

Whoever ran the mix design on that concrete sure screwed up - or there were problems with it's placement... - thats some bad cracking going on there... ;)

or that's one heavy focus :brows:

:D

Or one heavy driver, man I have to loose some weight.

Only bad thing is thats a memorial for fallen solders...

Are you allowed to drive on that way side. Maybe its just me, but it seems disrespectful, unless of course thats allowed, but still a sad reminder of war and the faces who didnt make the flight back.

Whoever ran the mix design on that concrete sure screwed up - or there were problems with it's placement... - thats some bad cracking going on there... ;)

Those are the Daisy's pushing up.

Oh and the car would look a lot better as a wagon.

Only bad thing is thats a memorial for fallen solders...

Are you allowed to drive on that way side. Maybe its just me, but it seems disrespectful, unless of course thats allowed, but still a sad reminder of war and the faces who didnt make the flight back.

Aye, X2. NO, it's not just you JT. What civil authority is responsible for the maintainence of this sacred place? And why are you allowed parking there for posing pics? Dayem, that sucks..........

Well you are correct, The cementary has fallen in disrepair and the gates were open at the time so I thought it would be a great back drop. But on the side of the car is writen "In God We Trust".

Thanks for your Positive and negative feed back.. All is well. :chillin: