the only mj in the southwest

project88mj

not really i concider that the west coast

any on from here?

I think there are people in Arizona/New Mexico that would disagree with you assessment of the South West... they sure aren't "West Coast"

And having grown up in Nebraska... Kansas and Missouri (except maybe all the way south) will always be "Mid-West" in my book...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southwestern_United_States

The Southwestern area of the United States could be defined as the states west of the Mississippi River, with the qualification of a certain northern limit, such as the 37, or 38, or 39, or 40 degree north line.

US_map-Southwest.PNG

//I'm just sayin'

not really i concider that the west coast

any on from here?

I think there are people in Arizona/New Mexico that would disagree with you assessment of the South West... they sure aren't "West Coast"

And having grown up in Nebraska... Kansas and Missouri (except maybe all the way south) will always be "Mid-West" in my book...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southwestern_United_States

The Southwestern area of the United States could be defined as the states west of the Mississippi River, with the qualification of a certain northern limit, such as the 37, or 38, or 39, or 40 degree north line.

US_map-Southwest.PNG

//I'm just sayin'

I'm originally from new mexico so yeah i disagree. But i don't know if i still count cuz i moved up to minnesota and all

I pretty much agree with Wade's map, except that I don't consider California to be "southwest," I consider CA to be "west coast." But any map that does NOT include Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah as part of the southwest is totally lacking in credibility. And Mississippi and Louisiana are part of the "south" not the southwest. How can states EAST of the big muddy be in any way considered "west"?

I pretty much agree with Wade's map, except that I don't consider California to be "southwest," I consider CA to be "west coast." But any map that does NOT include Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah as part of the southwest is totally lacking in credibility. And Mississippi and Louisiana are part of the "south" not the southwest. How can states EAST of the big muddy be in any way considered "west"?

I didn't make the map... pure Copy and paste from the Wikipedia... I think SoCal, or at least parts of it are as "Southwest" as anywhere in the country....

Anything North of Bakersfield is in no way Southwest...

Wade