Another Idea worth Engineering???

Is there a way to set the forum messages more easily printable other then copying and pasting???

I want to put all that stuff you guys were teaching me about in a hard copy so I can have it out into the shop

You can save as a plain text file. The output isn't too bad and might suit your needs. Choose "Save As" from the file menu and set the type to Plain Text (IE Browser). All the browsers should have this option in some manner or another.

Second thing you can do is get a copy of Adobe Acrobat. The real thing, not the reader. It allows you to print PDF files instead of printing to your printer. You can check the output before wasting ink and paper, and do some concatenation. Probably not worth it unless you can get a gold copy.

Third thing is to set the printer to Landscape as that usually helps with printing web pages, although there is still no guarentee you will get everything to the right side.

I guess then you start getting into things that aren't much better than copy/paste like saving the webpage as HTML and then opening it in MSWord...

Anyway, hope this helps.

i "print" everything to adobe and it make a PDF file out of it.you have to download acrobat distiller though. mine can with the full version of abobe 6.0 i got a few years ago. if you want send me a link of the topics you want saved and i can convert them and e-mail em to ya.