??... ME ...?? For President ...

BLHTAZ

Hmmmm...

I like ya and all Brent, but can you fist bump like Sheik Obama and his woman can?

and, do ya have a consolidated energey plan like the Hilton strumpet does?

and, will you give free MJ parts to all your supporters?

:cheers:

It's time for change I say... (I guess that one has been taken, but anyway...)

-"Don't fruit the Beer" shall be stricken from Man Law

-Federally funded Jeep Addiction Centers will be opended across the country. They will be staffed with professionals to help you understand your addiction and how to properly apply the Federal Grant money to build the most effective rig for your intended use :brows: .

-Our counrty's borders shall be lined with large rocks and patrolled by rock crawlin' Rednecks in well built Jeeps to keep out the unwanteds.

-All Jeep vehicles shall be brought to a fuel efficient standard of 15 MPG by the year 2050.

I'm still working on the rest... ;) :chillin:

"A chicken in every pot and a Jeep Comanche in every garage"

Your dating your self man.. :roll: :D

I'll buy a A beer for the first CC member who know who said that!! :brows: (You don't count Eagle!!)

CW

Herbert Hoover...1928 Presidential Campaign. :cheers:

"A chicken in every pot and a Jeep Comanche in every garage"

Your dating your self man.. :roll: :D

I'll buy a A beer for the first CC member who know who said that!! :brows: (You don't count Eagle!!)

CW

Huey P Long.

:

-All Jeep vehicles shall be brought to a fuel efficient standard of 15 MPG by the year 2050.

But that is going to offend the holy order of the oil gazillionairs, and they will hire hitcats to slash your child Peanut!

:

Ok, I'm intrigued. So what precisely is your plan for getting my 88 up to 15 mpg? :brows: And are you willing to bump that timeline up to, say, next year?

:

Ok, I'm intrigued. So what precisely is your plan for getting my 88 up to 15 mpg? :brows: And are you willing to bump that timeline up to, say, next year?

:rotfl2: I'm just the politician...it's my job to say these things and the grunts in the offices with no windows must figure out how to make it happen jamminz.gif

I will have my people get with their people to begin gathering the needed information for implimentation of a structured, workable plan.

It is important that we keep a positive attitude and support each other as a nation with forward thinking in order to effect the necessary change that this country is in dire need of :USAflag: .

( how is my double talk so far? ) :D

:

But that is going to offend the holy order of the oil gazillionairs, and they will hire hitcats to slash your child Peanut!

My legal staff will have to ponder that angle and we'll get back to you on that... :typing:

Say Pete, how come your mileage is so bad? I get 18mpg mixed driving 24 highway (if I stick to 65mph), in my tired '87 4.0/AW4.

And that's with the original stock injectors. Haven't had the funds to get Ford ones yet.