COLORADO ?

camo89

i was recently offer a job in grand junction colorado

my question is who here lives in colorado

how do u like it

i know grand junction is onlu 2 hrs from moab made the run a few times when i lived in moab but don't know jack about colorado

Colorado is a great place. You can see almost every type of wheeling between CO and Moab (except maybe dessert wheeling); and the wheeling in CO is absolutely beautiful. X2 on finding rust free vehicles here in CO, And as long as you wash your vehicles in the winter every month or so you shouldnt need to worry about rust starting on them. :cheers:

i was recently offer a job in grand junction colorado

my question is who here lives in colorado

how do u like it

i know grand junction is onlu 2 hrs from moab made the run a few times when i lived in moab but don't know jack about colorado

My son lives in Grand Junction - works for NOAA and loves it there.

thanks guys

I'm good on the rust free

no desart wheelin have u eve been to moab its desart

well, yeah, i guess so, I meant to say not a whole lot of high speed dune bashing. Lots of slick rock crawling in Moab though. Moab is THE best rock crawling ive ever wheeled

thanks guys

I'm good on the rust free

no desart wheelin have u eve been to moab its desart

well, yeah, i guess so, I meant to say not a whole lot of high speed dune bashing. Lots of slick rock crawling in Moab though. Moab is THE best rock crawling ive ever wheeled

i did love living there to bad u can't make a living there

Colorado is a great place to live, if you can deal with the weather. Not sure how things are in Grand Junction, as it's a decent haul from Denver, but there's always something fun going on in the air around here.

Congratulations though, prehaps you'll just have to visit and see for yourself at some point!