fuel injectors

after reading different posts on the site about precisionautoinjectors i decided to buy a set. i paid $115.00 an change through paypal. not my favorite company. after waiting three weeks without an order email from precision, i sent an email asking them to reply. after a week without a reply, i sent another one. a few days later without receiving a reply, i sent another one. still no reply. i contacted my credit union and told them what was happening. they have canceled my payment and credited my visa card. i'm glad it wasn't my debit card. if i receive an email from them, or the injectors, i will deal with it accordingly.

so be forwarned.

its a great product and i am disappointed with these results.

I just ordered a set for my 89 MJ 4.0L. Payed with Google's "pay pal system" Order sent Wednesday 8/07. Received confirmation and order number almost instantly, with message that they will be sent "soon." Wonder what that means. Keeping my fingers crossed. Will report delivery.

I have not yet figured out what is going on with them. Since I am the one that met one of the owners (the son) and got to know him personally while he lived here in Olrando (he's now in NY)...I figured I would chime in here. I have received a few PM's about this because of my postings about the injectors and the deal that I had set up with them that prompted me to start looking in to it.

I have tried repeatedly to contact Wojtek as they have changed the site and the last time that I saw an eBay auction up from them it said that they were no longer using the previous eBay Username becasue the person handling the Internet stuff had left the company. As far as I know, Wojtek was the one doing all the website & eBay work so it sounds like there has been a "family" problem that is causing some big trouble with the business as well.

I found his cell phone number last night so I will be trying to call him today as I have the chance.

OK...I finally got in touch with Wojtek. He has been out of the country for a little more than 2 weeks with family in Poland. He had shut down the PayPal payment method while he was away, but the Google checkout still works. He said he would have the PayPal set up again in a couple days or so.

He also said that his email address had to be changed. He has not been receiving emails for some reason and after consulting with Yahoo, the had to change the address. The new address is ... PAInjectors@yahoo.com ... Please be sure to use the new address for all future contact with him.

Please don't forget that the coupon/discount code of ' JEEP ' will get you a 10% discount when used at checkout ;)

Let me know if there are any further problems... :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I installed a set from him, before engine would idle high sometime gets stuck idling high would always have to play around with the gas pedal thinking it was stuck on the throttle body or something like the choke was on. Now after I installing these all those problems are gone now idles rather low like just above the lowest line on the tach idles and runs alot smoother, gas mileage seems a lot better too. :cheers:

I ordered a set about 2 weeks ago......should i be curious yet???
Have you contacted (or tried to) him since you ordered. It is not normal for it to take that long, but things happen. Let me know and I will try to call him if needed :cheers: .

If you need my help, please PM me your order info... Real name, address etc, etc... that you used on the order.

I don't have an opinion on Performance Injectors, but more on Ebay itself. Seems like more and more people are getting scammed more frequently. I've heard several stories of people having issues fighting fraud with ebay and paypal. One guy on NAXJA (IIRC...?), lost over $400 dealing with a shady character and paypal was not able to do anything about it. They recommended he leave a bad response on the seller's account... :hateputers:

I'm sorry for not being able to help anyone directly but it just goes to show we all should be very cautious when dealing with ebay, even if it seems to be a respectful seller. :roll:

i'd like to get my hands on a set how do i contact them or is there a web address i can use?
You can buy them from Precision Auto Injectors. I have linked this directly to the page you need. Be sure to type in the word " JEEP " in the discount code to get 10% off.

He does sell on eBay, BUT...you can not use the 10% discount if you buy from him there. You must use his website for the discount.