This could just be my own ID 10 T error but....

jinx

It has been my experience that this problem is caused by corrupt cookies on your machine. Delete cookies, run a clean up, restart your computer and then try it again ;) .

Don't mean to step on toes here Pete & Eagle so I apologize if I have intervened where I shouldn't.

Yeah don't listen to little B up there he's cookie for cookies :teehee:
This is Cookie. She is one of two that we have runing around the house :cheers:

jinx - please let us know if this works or if you still have trouble.

It has been my experience that this problem is caused by corrupt cookies on your machine. Delete cookies, run a clean up, restart your computer and then try it again ;) .

Don't mean to step on toes here Pete & Eagle so I apologize if I have intervened where I shouldn't.

Not toe-stepping at all. Heck, I've had that problem and simply ignored it until it magically went away (which probably just happened to coincide with a reboot :roll: )

I now run the new Norton 360 Version 2.0 and it keeps my system pretty clean, but does not slow it down like all the other Norton products have been known for.

I (and many others) highly recommend downloading this CCleaner utility. Spend a little time getting to know it and setting it up properly, and when run every now & then, it will keep all the junk out of your system that other things like Norton don't do.