Door Checks

I have an 89. What year door checks from an XJ will fit? The one I my drivers door is shot. I'm not sure why but for some reason it rubs and part I the metal arm is actually ground off. They are too expensive to buy new.

That sucks.... You know the rear doors don't get opened as much as the fronts... :chillin:

Well, I suppose, if you're REALLY good at fabrication, it could be made to work...

Cause that's sooo much easier than greasing a latch?

Gull wing MJ?

That sucks.... You know the rear doors don't get opened as much as the fronts... :chillin:

Well, I suppose, if you're REALLY good at fabrication, it could be made to work...

Gull wing MJ?

Power remote activated with linear activators and suicided to open from the back side... bling,bling,, shaq anit got crap on my mj...

oh yeah,,, pass me that $h!t mannn,,,, :chillin:

Gull wing MJ?

Power remote activated with linear activators and suicided to open from the back side... bling,bling,, shaq anit got crap on my mj...

oh yeah,,, pass me that $h!t mannn,,,, :chillin:

Could always get some tracking from a minivan..