This is Al Sleet, your Hippie-Dippy Weatherman Signing off..

Kenosha Warrior

George Carlin is dead at 71. Massive Heart Failure. This time God didn't fawk around like the other 3 times.

I remember watching his HBO specials with my mom on Saturday nights, The holy trio are reunited again at last, RIP George, say hi to Lenny Bruce and Richard Pryor too.

As funnny as he was, a lot of his routines were were very thought provoking. We all laughed but I can't help but think he wanted us to think about things or the words we used in everyday conversation. These stand out:

>Did'ya ever notice that whatever everyone does - but nobody talks about - is funny man? People laugh at that s--t!

>Did'ya ever wonder what dogs do on their day off? They can't lie around man, that's their job.

>Does everyone have a hot water heater? What the hell for? Hot water doesn't need heating.

>Ya know what I just realized? There is no blue food. Sometimes you get some bada$$ jello in the cafeteria that's close but it's not really food. And blueberries? B--- S---t. Blueberries are purple.

And then there's the deadly 7. :eek: That one went to the Supreme Court.

Back in high school (mid 70's) I had a "modern" history teacher :brows: who let me borrow a George Carlin album, man was he funny by provoking a different :nuts: way of looking at things that most, if not all, of us experience every day. George, where ever you ended up RIP (but we all know that won't happen with brand new material to spread there) jamminz.gif