Pristine 88 in Alpine, NJ ... bring popcorn and watch the auction.

26 minutes ago, Minuit said:

Isn't this that super low mileage truck we were all fawning over a few months ago?

It sure looks like it. I wonder how much the reserve is, it's still not met at $3750 (as it shouldn't be). 

I'm guessing it's in the $7500 range.. Although this is eBay so they prolly want $20k out of it.

The reserve is under 19K  ,for you Comanche lovers   this is  your dream  come true ,how many times have you seen  unmolested low mileage original  truck  like this? .Take advantage

of this once in life time opportunity .

Anyone seriously interested contact me ,thru  the club ,Please I have no  interest of giving it away ,

3 hours ago, Dzimm said:

It sure looks like it. I wonder how much the reserve is, it's still not met at $3750 (as it shouldn't be). 

I'm guessing it's in the $7500 range.. Although this is eBay so they prolly want $20k out of it.

If I remember correctly the bidding got up around $11K last time.  Not sure if it actually sold.

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 12:21 PM, Minuit said:

Isn't this that super low mileage truck we were all fawning over a few months ago?

yes this is the same truck. different wheels, same audio system behind the seats.   With a new bigger price tag....

On 9/27/2017 at 11:31 AM, gai092460 said:

The reserve is under 19K  ,for you Comanche lovers   this is  your dream  come true ,how many times have you seen  unmolested low mileage original  truck  like this? .Take advantage

of this once in life time opportunity .

Anyone seriously interested contact me ,thru  the club ,Please I have no  interest of giving it away ,

I'm conflicted.

While I'd love to see this truck enthusiast owned, I also kind of feel like it belongs in a museum.  If you want $19k, best bet might be to try to get an email out to Chrysler's dealer network. Maybe some GM will want to put it on display in his showroom or something.

• 1 month later...