MJOTM - November, 2015 - 88Pghcomanche's '88 Pioneer

neohic

No antenna! I didn't even notice. Haha. I guess that's the point. What do you use rather then the stack?

I use a universal hidden antenna which is in the cab.  

Could have used an XJ power antenna. All that shows is a small grommet.   :thumbsup:

That would have been cool. My donor xj didn't have a power antenna. Good idea for the next one.

Not much to see - it's all inside the fender.  :yes:

Image Not Found

If you ever install one find an original Mopar antenna. The aftermarket Crown junk units last about 3-4 months then burn up. Went through three of them before I found a NOS Mopar unit, and it's been there ten years now............

Image Not Found

If you ever install one find an original Mopar antenna. The aftermarket Crown junk units last about 3-4 months then burn up. Went through three of them before I found a NOS Mopar unit, and it's been there ten years now............\

That is the first I've noticed an additional amber reflector on the the front fender. 

First XJ/MJ power antenna I have seen. I would like to restore/rebuild an XJ next, adding one of those is on the list. I'll keep my eyes open for a NOS Mopar unit.

Image Not Found

If you ever install one find an original Mopar antenna. The aftermarket Crown junk units last about 3-4 months then burn up. Went through three of them before I found a NOS Mopar unit, and it's been there ten years now............

Where's your passenger wiper?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...